One day was well spent: I went to the Zoo with my granddaughter Salijn. She enjoyed being there and I enjoyed watching my granddaughter!
I made two soft doll quilts for her, but forget to make a picture!
My finished objects are:
- two secret objects: the centre bloc for a Round Robbin swatch and a postcard for a postcard swap. Pictures of the centerblock I will post later. .
|The fields with tulips on this sunny postcard.|
- Three doll quilts, one for the granddaughter of a friend and two for my granddaughter.
- two place mats for a dear friend who celebrates her birthday tonight.No feathers on these place mats. I wanted place mats for a breakfast or lunch in the summer! I hyper quilted flowers with leaves.
It is still difficult for me to keep the stippling consistent! Had to practice stippling more.
So I do need to deal with WIP's and BOM's for next week:
- Posting the Giraffe pattern.
- Yellow inchies for a swap.
- I already pieced the top of two ladders and snakes play quilts for my granddaughters. I want to applique the snakes, ladders and numbers. Also two big dices. The play quilts must be ready before their birthdays in Augustus and September.
- Two more red place mats for my daughter in law. So I can give it to her the next time we go to see them.
- The fabrics for two more Balloon baby quilts are cut weeks ago. This week one finish. The one I will give to my youngest daughter when she finally can tell me she is pregnant.
- Finish the picnic quilt (wedding rings) for my eldest daughter. The mother of my granddaughter.
- I started a blog for free motion quilting in Dutch. I want to upload at least two posts next week.
Let's go quilting!
It is so nice of you for stopping by, I love to hear from everyone of you, so please feel free to leave a comment.
If you have a question I will try and respond via e-mail. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your e-mail, otherwise I wont be able to e-mail you back.
If you need to reach me feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com
Thanks so much for reading