woensdag 16 maart 2016

Apple logo


14 inch block RSC16 March colors
\I bought a IPhone. The colors on my pictures are much better. I love the Apple logo and want to sew an apple block for a long time and made a pattern month ago. I had some deyed fabric in the right colors for the RSC16 month March colors so I made a block for a cushion for my daughter. I made the patterns for IPad, IPad aiir and IPad mini covers. I wil try to make a tiny,tiny Apple pattern for a cover for my IPhone. But I think applique is better.

Ik heb een nieuwe IPhone gekocht en die maakt veel mooiere foto's dan mijn oude Motorola. De kleuren zijn veel beter.Een hele tijd terug heb ik al eens een patroon gemaakt voor een Apple logo, dat ik erg mooi vind. Ik had nog wat geverfde katoen in the RSC16 march colors en daarvan een groot blok gemaakt voor een kussen voor mijn dochter, Ik wil nog wat IPad hoezen maken en daarom heb ik een patroon gemaakt voor een IPad, IPad Air en IPad mini. Ik wil een hoesje maken voor mijn IPhone met het logo, maar ik dank dat ik dat beter kan appliqueren.

5 inch block








Download pattern for IPad, IPad Air and IPad Mini

Download Block pattern 6 inch and 14 inch\




I sandwiched a lot of my animal blocks and had to quilt and bind them. But I was so busy with paper piecing and did not practice quilting anymore. So my quilting is very rusty. When I visited with my daughter IKEA , Ifound this cotton with a beautiful pattern. It matches perfect with the tableware.I use when I cook a dinner for friends or family. I cutted and sandwiched two tablerunners (18 inch, 60 inch). and decided to practice machine quilting again every evening. I need improve my quilting and started yesterday evening.

Ik heb een aantal mini's met mijn dierenpatronen klaar leggen om doorgestikt te worden, maar mijn quilten is en beetje verwaarloosd door het maken van al die paper piece blokken. Toen ik met mijn dochter bij IKEA was, vond ik dit katoen met prachtig patroon. Het past perfect bij het servies dat ik gebruik als ik kook voor vrienden of familie. Dus ik heb twee tafelloper geknipt en ik ga voorlopig elke avond een uurtje quilten om mijn oude ritme en steken weer terug te krijgen. Gisteravond ben ik daarmee begonnen.
14 square feet (1,4  m2) fun Ikea cotton to practice fmq!!
I think when the table runners are finished they make a
perfect match with this tableware. When not, I had still a lot of practice.

Feel free to download my patterns. You are only allowed to use them for yourself and not for commercial use . When you use my patterns, please mention my name and link in your post to the patterns. I will be pleased to recieve a picture of your work with my patterns.

Deze patronen zijn gratis te downlooaden voor eigen, niet commercieel, gebruik. Als je mijn patronen gebruikt, vermeld dan mijn naam en link in je blogbericht naar de patronen op mijn blog. Ik zou het leuk vinden een foto van je werk met mijn patronen te ontvangen.
So nice of you to stopping by. Feel free to leave a  comment. I love it.

Fijn dat u langs kwam. Ik waardeer het als u een bericht achter laat..

Love from Amsterdam and keep sewing

Maartje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten