dinsdag 26 april 2016

Happy birthday Anneloes



It is my youngest daughter birthday today. Happy birthday Anneloes!!! Many happy years with little Kate and Joost!!!

Vandaag is mijn jongste dochter jarig. Fijne vrjaardag Anneloes en nog vele jaren met Joost en Kate.



My daughter has two funny quineafowls on her table. Her husband brought the birds from Africa. This birds have a funny Dutch name 'Poelepetaat". I had to made a pattern of this bird and made two mini's for my daughter as a birthday present. I will make a small one for Kate. That will not be easy, because this 9 x 6 inch tested bird pattern has already very tiny pieces!!

Mijn dochter heeft twee grappige 'poelepetaatjes' op haar tafel, die haar man Joost heft meegenomen uit Afrika. Ik moest er een patroon van maken en heb er twee mini's van gemaakt voor mijn dochter. 
Ik ga nog een kleintje maken voor Kate, maar dat zal niet makkelijk zijn, want deze 9 x 6 inch grote poelepataat heeft al hele kleine stukjes.


Love to quilt these loops!



The pattern

















Download pattern 6x4, 7.5x5, 9x6, 10.5x7, 12x8 inch



Feel free to download my patterns. You are only allowed to use them for yourself and not for commercial use . When you use my patterns, please mention my name and link in your post to the patterns. I will be pleased to recieve a picture of your work with my patterns, so I can link to your post..

Deze patronen zijn gratis te downlooaden voor eigen, niet commercieel, gebruik. Als je mijn patronen gebruikt, vermeld dan mijn naam en link in je blogbericht naar de patronen op mijn blog. Ik zou het leuk vinden een foto van je werk met mijn patronen te ontvangen, zodat ik een link naar jouw berichtje kan plaatsen.
So nice of you to stopping by. Feel free to leave a  comment. I love it.

Fijn dat u langs kwam. Ik waardeer het als u een bericht achter laat..

Love from Amsterdam and keep sewing

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten